C3-600 Component 6-inch (150 mm) 75 Watts RMS
2-Way Convertible Component / Coaxial System: 6-inch (150 mm) Woofer, 1-inch (25 mm) Silk Dome Tweeter
C3 Product Spotlight
There are times when an installation calls for a separate woofer and tweeter and other times when a coaxial is the better approach. With the Evolution® C3 Convertible Component Systems, the same product can be deployed in either configuration, delivering outstanding audio power and quality in each application.
The new C3-600 expands the C3 lineup with a direct-fit product for many Japanese vehicles that will not accept a full-size 6.5-inch speaker.
The C3-600 system features 6-inch (150 mm) component woofers with oversized 1.2-inch (30.5 mm) voice coils, mineral-filled polypropylene cones and injection-molded polymer baskets. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio’s vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
The C3 tweeters are built with 1-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver powerful, extended response, on and off axis. Flush-mounting and surface-mounting fixtures are included to fit a wide variety of installation needs. They can also be mounted onto the woofers in a coaxial format using the included fixtures.
C3 crossover networks are compact and built with premium component parts, including Mylar® capacitors and segmented air-core inductors. Four levels of tweeter attenuation are provided, as well as three levels of mid-range presence adjustment, for twelve possible voicing combinations!
Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
Sonic character: Clean and Powerful
Sold as a pair.
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 75 W
- Peak Music Power 225 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS) 25 – 150 W / Ch.
- System Efficiency 89.5 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance 4 Ω
- System Frequency Response 50 Hz – 25 KHz ± 3 dB
Woofer Physical Specifications
- Frame Outer Diameter (A) 6.21 in. / 157.7 mm
- Grille Tray Outer Diameter (B) 6.46 in. / 164.1 mm
- Motor Outer Diameter (C) 4.08 in. / 103.6 mm
- Frontal Coaxial Tweeter Protrusion* (D) 0.81 in. / 20.6 mm
- Frontal Grille Protrusion** (E) 1.03 in. / 26.2 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (F) 5.00 in. / 127 mm
- Mounting Depth (G) 2.49 in. / 63 mm
*Frontal coaxial tweeter protrusion measured from mounting surface
**Frontal grille protrusion measured from mounting surface
Tweeter Physical Specifications
- Flush Mount Fixture Diameter (A1) 2.12 in / 54 mm
- Surface Mount Fixture Diameter (A2) 1.93 in / 49 mm
- Flush Mount Mounting Hole Diameter (B) 1.875 in / 48 mm
- Flush Mount Fixture Mounting Depth (C) 0.71 in / 18 mm
- Flush Mount Tweeter Frontal Protrusion (D1) 0.32 in / 8 mm
- Surface Mount Tweeter Frontal Protrusion (D2) 0.95 in / 24 mm
Crossover Physical Specifications
- Height (H) 1.44 in / 37 mm
- Depth (D) 4.72 in / 120 mm
- Width (W) 3.36 in / 85 mm